Today I wrote three blog posts, none of which reflects on this blog.
Two are guest posts that will be published at a later stage and the third one isn't quite ready yet.
But I would really like to show you something, so here is a (somewhat random) post about things I did today:
1. I woke up getting my nose licked by Georgia (one of the cats)
2. I made coffee
3. I kissed my man
4. I worked with a client
5. I cooked lunch (arrrgh)
6. I sat at my desk, looking out of the window
7. I was happy about my house
8. I was happy about my daughter
9. I did some crafty things
10. I ignored the mess in the store room
11. I prepared a yoga class
12. I put the rubbish out
13. I ate two lovely jam-filled cookies
13. I 'walked' the dogs
Here is what that looks like:
And I was/am so very grateful to be alive!
May you enjoy whatever you do today :-)