Lovely Kaitlin from Not So Simple Housewife presented me with an award!
She obviously has the most marvellous taste and she has a beautiful blog with great DIY ideas.
Please go and visit her!
Thank you so much dear Kaitlin, I have the broadest grin ever on my face :-).
And not only did I get an award but it is actually a German one:
How cool is that!
Here is the fine print that came with it:
This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.
Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.
The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
Here are my chosen ones, in no particular order:
1. Esther's blog 'My life in Namibia' . Esther is wonderfully creative and comes up with the most beautiful ideas. The only draw-back is that she puts her children before blogging and makes me wait forever before she publishes the next gorgeous thing to make :-)
2. The second award goes to Chandra and her blog 'A stylish little lady'. Not only is she the nicest person who always leaves me the most wonderful comments (no, I can't be bought - well, at least I am not cheap :-) ), but her blog is really cool too. She is very creative and I love the pics she takes.
3. My next 'Liebster Blog' is 'It's All Connected', written by Maureen. I love her positive and thoughtful outlook on life. Reading her blog always cheers me up.
4. The next one goes to my wonderful artist friend Imke Rust. She is very inspiring, very creative and very versatile. And she does the most beautiful, haunting, interesting paintings of dogs (amongst lots of other things). She also lives both in Namibia and in Berlin and I love reading about her adventures in my home country.
5. And the last award goes to Ewa from Mom Photographer. She takes stunning self portraits, and her other posts are very cool too. Lots of homemade things to admire and be inspired by.
Have fun visiting these lovely blogs.
I am now going to curl up under my little blanket and listen to the rain on the roof.