Friday, 6 April 2012
Some things I am grateful for today:
1. Having four days off! Time to potter about, to make plans and start projects, to hang out with friends and family,
to enjoy the evening light in the garden...
2. Girls. They are so lovely, lively and wonderful! AND they are old enough to bake cupcakes by themselves :-)
3. That there is peace again in our house. The furry ones finally all get on, Lola is part of the pack, and when they howl,
they at least do it together
4. Eva, who has a sore throat and is coughing, but is still her lovely, generous, sunny self.
5. My cool (well, in a granny-chic kind of way), hand made with love Easter market finds:
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Lots of love,